TWS Earbuds Demo User Guide
This guide describes the behaviour of Telink TLSR9515 TWS Earbuds demo, including earbuds and charging case.
To complete this demo, you’ll need
- A pair of B91 Development Boards or TWS earbuds demo* can be used for demostration.
- Download the TWS_EVB.bin and tone.bin for the function demonstration.
- It requires the latest Telink Burning and Debugging Tool (BDT) to program the target boards.
* For more details, please contact Telink Sales Team
How to configure TWS demo based on B91 Development Boards
Step 1: Connect the B91 Development Board with Telink Burning Board via DuPont wires, then plug the Telink Burning Board into the USB port on the PC.
|Telink Burning Board||B91 Development Board|
Step 2: Launch the Telink BDT on PC, click on the “Tool”->”TWS Tool”.
Step 3: Operate in the TWS TOOL interface, as shown in the screenshot below:
- Tick the four items: “Bin File 1”, “Bin File 2”, “BT Name” and “BT MAC”;
- Select the “TWS_EVB.bin” for “Bin File 1”, select the “tone.bin” for “Bin File 2”;
- Modify the Name and MAC address to make the TWS demo unique;
- Click “Download” to program the B91 development boards;
- After bin files are downloaded successfully, the usage time should be displayed in the log without error.
Step 4: After the programming is successful, directly use the USB cable to power the development board, and you can hear the boot tone at this time.
Step 5: Search and pair with the Bluetooth TWS Demo on the mobile. After the pairing is successful, you will hear the connection tone and can use it normally.
Step 6: If developers want to use the onboard AMICs, please set jumpers as shown in the picture below.
Jumper setting instructions:
Move second-to-last jumper and third-to-last jumper on the left side of the development board to the fourth-to-last and fifth-to-last positions respectively. (Move from LINE-IN pins to AMIC pins)
How to use the TWS earbuds demo
Power On/Off Earbud
- Open the charging case and the earbud will automatically power on. The blue LED will continue to falsh for 3 times.
- Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the case, then earbud will automatically power off. Or press button for 5s, earbud will be powered off.
- Open the charging case, earbud will power on and go into pairing mode if the earbuds have not been paired before. At the same time, the blue LED and red LED will continue to flash alternately.
- Turn on the Bluetooth® on phone, select the device named “Telink-TWS” and click pairing.
- If the earbuds have been paired already, it will be paired with phone automatically.
Function and Operation
Scenario - Calling
- Press button one time to answer/hang up the call.
Scenario - Audio
- Press button one time to pause/play music.
Charge the Earbuds
- Put the earbud back to the chargeing case, the earbud will enter the charging mode.
Charge the Charging Case
- Use usb cable to charge the charging case.
- Earbud in charging mode
- Red LED on the earbud is on, and blue LED on the charging case is on.
- Earbud fully charged
- Red LED on the earbud is off.
- Charging case in charging mode
- Blue LED on the charging case is flashing.
- Charging case fully charged
- Blue LED on the charging case is on.