Wireless Audio Solution
The new TLSR9 chip series from Telink supports the latest Bluetooth standards, EDR, BR, and LE — and can power the future of audio devices. This multiprotocol RISC-V-based series is designed for maximum performance and optimizes a wide variety of audio applications. Moreover, Telink will present multiple solutions delivering ultra-low latency with both Bluetooth-based and 2.4G Proprietary-based on a single chip.
Telink’s customized ultra-low latency solutions are ideal for high-end entetaiment equipments and e-sports competitions, as well as any other use case that has strict requirements for low latency. Telink’s proprietary solution supports delivering end-to-end latency of approximately 20ms.
- The Telink TLSR9 series support wireless audio streaming solution. The solution provides several key features that enable users to develop wireless soundbar or speaker sets. Telink offers ready-to-use development kit for immediate evaluation.
- The Telink TLSR9 series support a series of wireless headset and TWS solutions based on 2.4G Proprietary, Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth LE audio. The solution provides several key features that enable users to develop wireless headset or TWS earbuds. Telink offers ready-to-use development kit for immediate evaluation.
- By using less power and less bandwidth yet still enabling high-quality audio transmissions, LE Audio is undoubtedly an improvement on Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth LE. It opens up many new opportunities for audio device manufacturers, especially with the right SoC solution. Telink’s multiprotocol TLSR9 chip is in compliance with not only the Bluetooth LE standard but also EDR, BR, and LE, and can provide all of the aforementioned LE audio applications. Telink offers ready-to-use development kit for immediate evaluation.
→ Wireless Microphone Solutions
- The Telink customized ultra-low latency solution features ~6.4ms end-to-end latency. The solution uses the universal ISM band across the world, and customers can easily apply for certification.
→ HID + Audio sets
- With the dongle plugged into PC and act as a host, HID and audio devices can be connectted to PC at the same time, and these devices can work simultaneously and smoothly. Telink solution provides excellent scheduling mechanism to ensure audio quality while maintaining high HID report rates.