Smart Lighting and Home Automation Solution
Telink has always been committed to leading the charge on IoT innovation, particularly when it comes to connectivity technology. To empower smart home device manufacturers to deliver cutting-edge products, Telink have developed multi-mode SoCs that can be configured with multiple types of firmware during the software preprogramming and manufacturing process. Whether a use case calls for Bluetooth LE, Bluetooth Mesh, Telink Mesh, Zigbee, HomeKit, or Thread, Telink’s hardware gives device manufacturers everything they need. Telink’s solution has been adopted by Tier 1 customers worldwide.
Telink’s Flexible Smart Lighting & Home Automation Product Offering
|Bluetooth® Mesh / Zigbee Dual Boot
Bluetooth® LE + Zigbee Concurrent Mode
|Bluetooth® Mesh only
|Bluetooth® Mesh / Zigbee
|Bluetooth® Mesh only
|Bluetooth® Mesh + Zigbee + Thread + HomeKit + Matter + RTOS
Telink’s multi-standard ultra-low-power IC features flexible configuration variations that are tailored to meet the diverse requirements of clients’ products in a cost-effective way. These variations offer different options for supported protocols, memory size, number of PWM channels, and operating temperature range.
Clients who are looking for a specific connectivity protocol may choose TLSR8253, TLSR8273, or TLSR8656, which feature the most cost-effective solution. Those who want their products to be compatible with multiple protocols may choose the more advanced TLSR8258 or TLSR8278.
Telink’s latest TLSR921x Series RISC-V SoC supports Matter standard over Thread, HomeKit, and RTOS.
Since day one, Telink has led the charge on IoT connectivity technology innovation. Depending on a client’s product needs, Telink’s multi-mode hardware can be configured with different types of firmware during the software preprogramming and manufacturing process, including Bluetooth® Mesh, Telink Mesh, Zigbee, HomeKit, or Thread. Telink’s chips can also be used to produce the following three types of multi-mode devices:
- Both types of firmware are burned at different sections for Flash during manufacturing (e.g. Bluetooth® Mesh and Zigbee).
- Boot settings determine which image to boot from, and the device can switch to the other protocol after reboot.
- External triggers such as special key combinations can be used to initiate reboot.
- Devices are shipped from the factory with support for both protocols in unified firmware (e.g. Bluetooth LE and Zigbee).
- When powered up, the device automatically searches for either protocol to pair with.
- Once paired, the device works in the paired mode until it is factory reset.
- Devices are shipped with unified firmware.
- When powered up, devices can pair with a Bluetooth LE device and can also join another network (e.g. Zigbee).
- Devices can maintain Bluetooth LE connection and perform other tasks at the same time.
Innovative Intelligent System
Telink partners with industry leaders to provide solutions featuring voice control and interaction
- Telink can provide customized SDKs to those qualified clients, enable products to connect to the ecosystems.
- Major IoT ecosystems includes Amazon, Google, Alibaba, Mi, etc.
- Telink also can provide SIG Mesh + Local Keyword Spotting and Voice Command solution featuring low latency control.
Telink supports innovative application cases like positioning via Mesh
- Positioning beacon interleaved with Mesh traffic.
- The next generation of Telink ICs will also feature High Accuracy Distance Measurement Mesh traffic.
Telink partners with industry leaders to provide energy harvesting solutions for sensors and low-power devices within a Mesh network
- Prototype is ready for early customer evaluation.
- Reference design is also available.
Quick Guides to Telink’s Smart Lighting & Home Automation Solutions
- Telink only provides support for qualified clients with valid MFi license, Please contact Telink Sales Team for more details.