Smart Lighting and Home Automation Solution
Telink has always been committed to leading the charge on IoT innovation, particularly when it comes to connectivity technology. To empower smart home device manufacturers to deliver cutting-edge products, Telink have developed multi-mode SoCs that can be configured with multiple types of firmware during the software preprogramming and manufacturing process. Whether a use case calls for Bluetooth LE, Bluetooth Mesh, Telink Mesh, Zigbee, HomeKit, or Thread, Telink’s hardware gives device manufacturers everything they need. Telink’s solution has been adopted by Tier 1 customers worldwide.
Telink’s Flexible Smart Lighting & Home Automation Product Offering
|TLSR8258F1KET32||Bluetooth® Mesh / Zigbee (Dual Boot)
Bluetooth® LE + Zigbee Concurrent Mode
Bluetooth® LE + RF4CE
|TLSR8258F512ET32/AT32||Bluetooth® Mesh / Zigbee||64K||512K||6||ET32: -40℃~+85℃
|TLSR8253F512ET32/AT32||Bluetooth® Mesh||48K||512K||6||ET32: -40℃~+85℃
|TLSR8278F1KET48||Bluetooth® Mesh / Zigbee||64K||1M||6||-40℃~+85℃|
|TLSR921x||Bluetooth® Mesh + Zigbee + Open Thread +
HomeKit + Local KWS
Telink’s multi-standard ultra-low-power IC features flexible configuration variations that are tailored to meet the diverse requirements of clients’ products in a cost-effective way. These variations offer different options for supported protocols, memory size, number of PWM channels, and operating temperature range.
Clients who are looking for simple Bluetooth Mesh applications may choose our 8253 or 8273 chip, which feature the most cost-effective solution. Those who want their products to be compatible with multiple protocols may choose the more advanced 8258 or 8278 chip.
Telink’s latest TLSR9 Series RISC-V SoC supports local keyword spotting (KWS) and voice command recognition. It features fast response to voice commands, especially suitable for devices that requires low latency simple control.
Since day one, Telink has led the charge on IoT connectivity technology innovation. Depending on a client’s product needs, Telink’s multi-mode hardware can be configured with different types of firmware during the software preprogramming and manufacturing process, including Bluetooth® Mesh, Telink Mesh, Zigbee, HomeKit, or Thread. Telink’s chips can also be used to produce the following three types of multi-mode devices:
- Both types of firmware are burned at different sections for Flash during manufacturing (e.g. Bluetooth® Mesh and Zigbee).
- Boot settings determine which image to boot from, and the device can switch to the other protocol after reboot.
- External triggers such as special key combinations can be used to initiate reboot.
- Devices are shipped from the factory with support for both protocols in unified firmware (e.g. Bluetooth LE and Zigbee).
- When powered up, the device automatically searches for either protocol to pair with.
- Once paired, the device works in the paired mode until it is factory reset.
- Devices are shipped with unified firmware.
- When powered up, devices can pair with a Bluetooth LE device and can also join another network (e.g. Zigbee).
- Devices can maintain Bluetooth LE connection and perform other tasks at the same time.
Innovative Intelligent System
Telink partners with industry leaders to provide cutting-edge solutions
- Telink can provide customized SDKs to those qualified clients, enable products to connect to the world’s major IoT ecosystems.
- Telink also can provide Bluetooth® Mesh + Local Keyword Spotting (KWS) and Voice Command solution featuring low latency control.
Telink adds location services to the smart lighting & home automation system
- Positioning beacon interleaved with Mesh traffic.
- AoA/AoD packets can interleave with Mesh traffic.
Telink partners with industry leaders to provide energy harvesting solutions for sensors and low-power devices within a Mesh network
- Prototype and reference design is ready for early customer evaluation.
Quick Guides to Telink’s Smart Lighting & Home Automation Solutions
- Telink only provides support for qualified clients with valid MFi license, Please contact Telink Sales Team for more details.